the day after yesterday;

:D Spent half of my day at KLCC with Moonz, WeiYen, Sara.
LOL. Went to watch Inception. heh. i know we're late. =X
Inception was great. :)
I want to create my own dream. And live in my dreams instead of reality.

Anyway, actually our main purpose to go KLCC is to try San Francisco Steak House's lunch set. XD
Cause Moon and Weiyen want to have their prefects gathering there.
I go keh poh only. xP

And i had these. Salmon with salads.
 I like the dressing. It taste good.
:( no face. SOMEONE din't let me take. T-T  

Before we leave, we went to Romp.
And i bought this pants in 5 minutes.
I din't even think.xD
It only worth RM28.90.
It's half leather sommore la,okay. 

Heh. Bought this mix-style headset at PC fair the other day.
RM15. Worth it. :) heh.

SUPERSHOW3! <3 OMG. DYING LOOKING AT THE PICS.
Their first stop of supershow3, Seoul,Korea.
I am so going to buy those merchandise. XD
SNSD, Shinee, f(x) and Nichkhun is there to support them. :D
The concert is starting soon.
Gonna catch live updates at twitter. ciaos.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top