Friday the 13th

Black Friday. 黑色 星期五.
Friday the 13th.
And it's during the Lunar July month.
How creepy.
Be safe k. :D

As usual,
I was being hyper at schoool.
after school,
went to Mutiara for lunch with my sis. :)
Actually, i din't planned to go to Mutiara to eat.
But then can't think of any place to eat.
So my sis suggested to go Mutiara.
that's why i ended up there.
And guess what?

*drum rolls*

I met my dears there! <3
Junkid
Queiyang
Ah Guek
Yi Hung
Theng
Qing
Lester
Yanrong
Junjie
:D
omgomgomg
i friggin miss you people.
really din't expect you guys will eat there.
I was lucky.
hugged Theng. :D
so skinny!
failed high 5 with qyang and kid. xD
heh. I'm chubby and round. They all said the same thing. lol.
Oh yeah, see you guys soon. :)
OMG. still can't believe i saw u guys today. lol.
Peeps, good luck in your exams. :D

Anyway, Imma going to KLCC tmr with Moon,Wei Ern and Sara. :D
heh. haven't watch movies in cinema for some time.
XD I need photosss with you guys. :)

I <3 my Mix-Style headset. :)

hyper;

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top