randomly, random

Happy Birthday to you~
Happy Birthday to you~
Happy Birthday to Cheong JunKid~
Happy Birthday to you~
Ah Kid zai!
how long i know you liao ah?
2 years plus? heh.
tbh, i really love talking to you!
so random.
i can laugh non stop. XD
:D Guess what? I share almost every secret to you!
Yeah. Every single bit. LOL. :)
din't listen to your stupid jokes for 8 months. aww. =(
I MISS YOU LA DUDE. T_T
And i'm really sorry that I din't went back today.
I'm really really sorry. :(
So so so so so sorry.
AND! Don't gao gui. xD

----

schoool schoool school
homeworks homeworks
tuition tuition tuition
so busy T-T
I'll be hyper every tuesday. heh.
I enjoy going to tuition!
hiaks hiaks.
i think i've imagining too much.
should stop nao.

i need a guy. a dude. a boy.
xD
Chian Ni said it's because i want people to sayang.
yeahh! so right.
who wants to keep me company?
:(

Was talking about my last year's tragedy to JinVoon today.
And i realise, i was sooo fucking stupid. aiks.
i was just too innocent. all i want is to try it out.
and i believed too easily. hah.

they'd asked, why I choose to leave Chong Hwa.
I just, hate to stay there.
I don't want unhappy things to happen again.
Fobia.

;

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top