2010 Bookfest;

:) went to book fair on Saturday with my sisterrr.


two of us bought this much books. XDD
SUPERJUNIOR! <3
Din't want to buy at first. But i beh tahan.XD
Got SS501's poster. Anyone want?

黑色水母. Black Jellyfish.
He's drawings are hilarious. No kidding.
I laughed like shit.
Got his autograph since he was there. x)
Actually i pity him only. :P
cause no one was queing up for his autograph. jkjkjk.xD

The famous blood type boook. :D
Very the accurate. XD

:DD 啊折真的很宅.
He's one of the creator of emoicon that's famous at MSN.
And he's NAKED. XD


p.s:/ i'm half awake when i'm typing this, so it might sound weird. hah. and short. XD

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

    I would appreciate if a staff member here at janic3-janic3.blogspot.com could post it.

    Thanks,
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. I want I want[ss501's poster] if U still hav xD

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top