let me fangirl please?

Haven't been spazzing about my korean guys for sometime. x)
So just let me go ga-ga k?

I've got no idea why I got so obsses to Big Bang these few days.
G-dragon. The special one.
T.O.P. The killer.
Sengri. The smallest.
TaeYang. The small eyes.
Daesung. The one that got into YG because of his looks.

Anyway,
The smallest one grabbed my attention. :)

Seungri the strong baby. <3
Maannn.
He has some weird thing in him that made me fall for him. x)
He's pure smexy!
And he's funny on Variety Program. xD
-------

No matter how much i love the other bands.
I still love Super Junior the most. 
Everlasting. :)


Teuk Teuk Teukie. <3
 


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet blog, I had not come across janic3-janic3.blogspot.com previously during my searches!
    Continue the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top